We wish that this picture turned out better... It really shows how nice of a buck it was.
- I am not going to lie - those pictures are kind of scary. :PLooks like you guys are doing well. I hope you have a great fall. Your kids are getting so big.
Nice pics Kyle. Those are some beautiful pics of dead deer..or elk...or whatever it is. Glad you had fun while I hung out with your wife :)
Yuck! Those are grose. I miss you. I really hope we can get together soon. I haven't seen you IN FOREVER!!!!!! How's your family?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
- I am not going to lie - those pictures are kind of scary. :P
Looks like you guys are doing well. I hope you have a great fall. Your kids are getting so big.
Nice pics Kyle. Those are some beautiful pics of dead deer..or elk...or whatever it is. Glad you had fun while I hung out with your wife :)
Yuck! Those are grose. I miss you. I really hope we can get together soon. I haven't seen you IN FOREVER!!!!!! How's your family?
Post a Comment