This is a Polaris Rzr. It works great if you live in Ephraim because its legal to drive in town. Its also great because we can be up the canyon in about 5 minutes, and of course its Kyle's new hunting vehicle.
I've heard those are so much fun! Gord is jealous of Kyle's truck. We traded his in on our Accord and he's sad every time he sees a pick up like his drive by. Boys and their toys :)
Fun posts! I sure have missed you guys. I can't believe how big Kyler has gotten! He sure is cute. I'm excited for Kyle and his new truck. So is Tyson! It was like Christmas for a six year old when Tyson got his truck this year ha ha. Silly boys!
5 comments:
How fun Kaylie! Love the new sweet ride :) Hope all is well in Ephraim. Neal's way jealous that Kyle got a truck...that's one of Neal's dream too!
I've heard those are so much fun! Gord is jealous of Kyle's truck. We traded his in on our Accord and he's sad every time he sees a pick up like his drive by. Boys and their toys :)
Fun posts! I sure have missed you guys. I can't believe how big Kyler has gotten! He sure is cute. I'm excited for Kyle and his new truck. So is Tyson! It was like Christmas for a six year old when Tyson got his truck this year ha ha. Silly boys!
That is so fun and the kids are adorable in it!
look at all those cute kids!!! That vehicle looks like a fun one. I'm sure Kyle loves it ha ha
Post a Comment