Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kyler Kimball Bailey

Kyler is getting so big! He is 5 and a half months now. He is always jabbering and laughing and rolling around on the floor. Like Kayson did, he kicks his legs ALL THE TIME! He is so much fun. Kayson and Kena love to make him laugh, hold, and take care of him.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow---5 months already! That's crazy! He's so cute! I can't believe how big Kenadee is now either! So cute! I want to call and chat when is a good time for you??? Love ya!

The Hatch family said...

Oh Kyler is so stinkin cute! He is just growing like crazy! It'll be way fun to see you guys next week! it feels like it has been a long time! Im glad you finally got the internet though! : ) love you!

Judy said...

OMG! He is so adorable! I sure have missed you....glad to see you again!!!!!