I am so excited, our 4 year anniversary is less than a month away! So I have some questions and I would greatly appreciate some feedback!! We are staying at Destinations Inn for our anniversary, but for dinner that night I can't decide where to eat, I want somwehere... quiet, nice, romantic ( you know all those things that are hard to come by around here!!) Any suggestions??
Also I am on a mission to buy the best infant car seat for this baby. I have had so many problems with the Eddie Bauer one that I bought for Kayson and used for Kenadee too, it literally fell apart. And the way it anchored into the car it tipped over when I would turn the corner. And I hooked it in right, and did it a few times, and I had other people do it too! Any Suggestions??






3 comments:
That is so exciting that you have been married for 4 years already! I am sure it feels like you have been together forever but the time has just flown by! Just know that each day you fall even more in love and it just gets better and better!!!!!!
Happy anniversary. I like the combi infant car seat. It is nice, small and works great. It attaches in the combi stroller
I can't believe it's been 4 years! Time goes by way too fast!! I love the Graco stroller and car seat that I have. It's pretty light, as light as a carseat and stroller can be I guess, but it's been through Carly and now Douglas, and still works great!
Post a Comment