Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged

Ok I was tagged by my cousin Shauna, I have never been tagged before. But here we go...
3 Joys...

#1 My husband Kyle brings me so much joy and happiness, I do not know what I would do without him! With all the struggles I have had this past year he is always there to tell me that I am doing a great job and that I can get through this. He also reminds me that I can get through it and also ENJOY it. I cannot put into words all he does to help me and bring me JOY.

#2 My kids, of course!! Kayson and Kenadee are so much fun, they keep me going. Just this morning I was so neoseous and I didn't want to get out of bed, so Kayson came in, turned on the light, pulled off my covers and insisted that I get out of bed NOW! They are both getting so big so fast! But they are the so much fun, I love playing with them all day.

#3 Having the true gospel of Jesus Christ in my life is such an amazing blessing. Like my kids and husband it has been central in helping me get through these hard times! My calling in the nursery, with 15 + kids gets a litttle frustrating, but it must be what I am suppose to do right now.

3 Fears...

#1 Being too sick to take care of my family.
#2 Something happening to a member of my family.
#3 Not being a good enough Mom and Wife.

3 Goals...

#1 Be able to dance for fun.
#2 Get my degree, someday!
#3 Have my life more centered in Christ.

3 Obsessions...

#1 "So you think you can dance", everyone knows I LOVE dancing.
#2 Having a clean house, a disorderly messy house drives me NUTS!
#3 Pleasing people, I am a people pleaser a lot of the time especially with Kyle and the kids. I can drive myself nuts with it!

3 Random Facts...

#1 When my baby is born in March I will have 3 babies, Kayson will barely be 3, Kena will be 16 months, + the new addition!!!!!

#2 My favorite place to be is Nauvoo, after spending two summers there growing up, it holds a special place in my heart. I would LOVE to go back.

#3 I am not a very fancy blogger, I am not sure how to do very much. If someone ever wants to enlighten me feel free!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love your blog and seeing how your cute little family is growing! :) If you want to learn more about blogging call me and will do lunch again. :)

Amber said...

I like this tag, I think I'll do it, it looks fun. I hope everything is going well with the baby. I'm so happy for you...again. and I am so excited to move! I'll call you and let you know what's up after we close!

Neal and Angie said...

Kaylie! I'm glad to see you put the links back on...I'm so proud of you :) hehe. You better keep this blog updated so I can keep up on your cute little family! I hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you in Cali

Judy said...

I love tags, it is a good way to journal our lives. Might have to do it. I hope you are feeling better.

The Burrups said...

HEY KAYLIE IT'S JEN I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU GOT MY MESSAGE ABOUT MY BLOG. HERE IT IS IF YOU DIDN'T landonandjen.blogspot.com. I am so excited for you that you are having another baby. that is crazy!
well we are in az now so i am going to post new things all the time. your blog looks so cute.