I am so glad that I found your link to your blog! I have been searching to find you. Congratulations! I wish that I was there to help you out. I can't believe it. Did you sell your house yet?
Oh! I'm sorry you're not feeling the best. I can't wait to hear about what kind of baby we're talking here! You know a black one, brown one, maybe an Asian one. Just kidding. Not too sure where the stupid humor came from. But I love you and miss you!
4 comments:
Do you have to be pregnant to feel this way? There are days I really feel like this. I hope you are feeling better.
I am so glad that I found your link to your blog! I have been searching to find you. Congratulations! I wish that I was there to help you out. I can't believe it. Did you sell your house yet?
Oh! I'm sorry you're not feeling the best. I can't wait to hear about what kind of baby we're talking here! You know a black one, brown one, maybe an Asian one. Just kidding. Not too sure where the stupid humor came from. But I love you and miss you!
Oh my gosh I feel this way and I'm not even pregnant!
Post a Comment