We hope that everyone had a great Fathers Day! We went over to my Grandpa and Grandma Hatch's and had a great dinner on their beautiful shaddy backyard patio. It was a lot of fun, all of my siblings were there besides Jeff and Cody (they are on staff at Treasure Mountain scout camp). We want to thank our Dads (Kimball & Alban) for all their love and support. You are such great examples! Kayson LOVES his Grandpas. And also thanks to Kyle for being such a great Daddy to Kayson and Kenadee, they love you tonz!
Fall Activities
17 years ago






7 comments:
Hey - Thanks for finding us and sharing your blog. You guys look like you are doing great. Your babes are adorable. See you soon.
Your little kids are so cute!! I love seeing pics of them. You got some great ones of Kenadee & Kyle.
Yay, happy father's day! Your kids are always dressed so freaking cute!
Hello...I found you while cruzing around rosy's blog. I have one too! joshlizzy.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute, and I love the piggy tails. She is getting so big. It is so fun to see them grow, even tho I never see them. He he! You guys make such a darling family. I saw your mom at Sam's club. I love her!!!
Love you to!!!!!!!!
Hey! I am so happy to see that you guys have a blog! This is the fun way of keeping up on what's happening in the family! Your kids are so cute! Good luck with the potty training thing, hopefully your kids will be nice to you! ;)
What a cute blog!!! I'm glad I finally found it, I kept putting www.kaylie..... Kenadee sure looks cute in her chair, Douglas can't wait to try his.
Love you guys
Post a Comment