Friday, June 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays (on friday)



ok, so Alli always does Thankful Thursday, so I am going to copy her and give it a shot! Thanks 4 the idea Alli, your the best!



1. My kids- They can drive me nuts sometimes, but they bring me so much joy, and I am always laughing at them!! I am so blessed to be able to stay home and play with my babies all day!
2. Kyle- He is my best friend, and an amazing husband and father. I love him so so much. We can't wait to be able to spend more time with him this next week!!!!
3. My Dad- He is always so willing to help us do whatever we ask. He is so busy with all the things he does, but he still has time for each of us!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You and Kyle are so freaking cute. Want to know what I always think of you when I see? Pop rocks.

Tammy Chenault said...

Hey Kaylie, I didn't know you had a blog till you commented on mine. It's awesome, I love how positive you are! Your kids are getting so big and they're adorable! We definitely need to get them together next time we come up to visit.

Unknown said...

I love Thankful Thursday! It makes me so happy! Glad you like it too. :) Love ya!