Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grandpa Klingler

We always go visit Grandpa Klinglers grave on Memorial Day, or whenever we get a chance. He was such an amazing man! I loved my Grandpa so much! I can still recall the night we recieved the call that he had been hit by a car, like it was yesterday. When my dad told me what happened I knew he must have been very hurt, but kept my hopes high. As my parents rushed to the hospital in Rexbug I was in shock, I couldn't put the phone down. After a half an hour I knew they had to be there, so I called them back. My Dad answered the phone he sounded chocked up as he told me that grandpa didn't make it. I was in shock, and of course couldn't stop crying. Still it doesn't seem real. My Grandma has been so strong through all of this, and so busy. She takes care of her Mom, my great grandma Martin. I have amazing grandparents.






5 comments:

Holly said...

HOw nice, what a cute family Kaylie!!

Neal and Angie said...

Oh, I remember that it was so hard on you...but thank goodness we have the knowledge of eternal families. You have a great lookin' family and I'm glad your grandma is doing good.

Unknown said...

What a great picture! I just love your family and I'm glad everybody is doing well. Your grandpa was like a second grandpa to Amber and I when we were living with you and Collette, he really was an amazing man. You have a great family, Kaylie!
PS Is that Jeff holding Kenadee?! I can't believe how grown up he is!

Amber said...

I remember when that happened, that was a really hard day for your family I remember. We were living together at the time right? I loved your grandpa, he was so great. Your family is amazing, and I love the pic, that is way cute. Hope everything is going great with ya. LOVE YOU!

Judy said...

I remember when this happened and the shock of your family. You were so blessed to have him in your life. I love your family! I miss you guys so much. your mom has always been so good to me and you have always been so good to Stacy.
Your kids are so cute, and i hope the crud is over for your family. It sounds like it was a bad one.
Take care