Saturday, November 28, 2009

October and November update

It has been a crazy couple months, and thanks to our old computer that doesn't work I haven't been able to post. We are at my parents in Idaho right now for Thanksgiving. October kicked off with my family coming to visit, and watch conference together. We also went to the BYU game that weekend. Kayson LOVES those games!
Halloween was a lot of fun, we all went to Kyle's parents for a Halloween party. Kayson and Kenadee love to play with all of their cousins.
Last week was Kenadee's Birthday, she turned 2! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She wanted a Tinker Bell birthday, she was so cute in her Tinker bell dress and all of her Tink stuff.

Last Friday I went with my Mom, Grandma, and Sisters to Salt Lake for a Christmas shopping trip! We had so much fun, we went to Gateway, spent sunday in Temple Square, went to Gardner Village Midnight Madness, and relaxed in the hot tub. It was so sun to spend time together! Thanks Kyle and Grandma Bailey for watching the kids!!
We have been up in Idaho all week for Thanksgiving! On Tuesday I was able to get together with some of my BEST FRIENDS... Amber, Alli, Angie, Stacy, and Candra!! I don't get to see these girls very much!! On Thursday we went to my Grandma Klingler's for Thanksgiving dinner. It was sooooo good, of course! Late that night Kyle took me to New Moon, LOVE IT!! On Friday Candra came and took family pictures for my Mom, they turned out so great!! Thanks Candra!!We have had a great week being with my family!!

Tonight is the big game the little boys are decked out in there BYU jersey's and Kenadee is in her new BYU cheer outfit that Aunt Amy bought her!! GO COUGARS

4 comments:

Candra said...

I miss you already!! Can't wait to see you! I'm so glad that we got to hang out! And I'm so glad that you love the family pictures! I definitely love how they turned out!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

So glad I got to see you guys while I was home! Sure miss you. Hope to see you in December when we're both visiting family. You look so good Kaylie! Love the new hair cut!

Unknown said...

That was so fun getting together! Your kids are the best. I already can't wait to see you and the girls in Deember! Hopefully we can work it out for all of us to get together.

Anonymous said...

I got your Christmas card in the mail! LOVE IT! Your family is so cute! I'm glad you were able to go see your family over Thanksgiving. By the way, I loved New Moon too. It was amazing!