Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary Kyle XOXOXO

Anniversary dinner on top of the Stratosphere

WOW 5 years! I guess time flies by when your having fun (or raising 3 babies)??? We went to Las Vegas for our Anniversary and had the BEST time! We haven't been on a trip together since our honeymoon...which makes sense cuz I am always pregnant! Anyway we were there for 5 days and stayed at the MGM Grand. We were able to swim, relax, SHOP, eat a lot!, see some some amazing shows, and just be together. Thanks to all who helped with the three babes!

Kyle...arcades

Vegas at night






Kyle being eaten alive (this picture disturbed the children)


M&M factory!! I loved it!






7 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is this month to and we had a blast!

Chelsi said...

Yay! So glad you got to get away. You deserve it!! I wish I could have made it to Swiss Days, I've heard it is awesome... looks like you found lots of fun things.

Amber said...

Yay for Vegas!! You look really good Kay! I'm so happy you guys went to Vegas...especially Hard Rock my favorite!! Thanks again for helping me out with everything lately. I LOVE YOU FRIEND!!! Oh and Happy 5 year anni!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Glad you guys had so much fun in Vegas! So fun. You look so good!!! I'm totally jealous. Can't wait to hang out again! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you two were able to get away. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Neal and Angie said...

What a fun anny! Glad you got to get away and enjoy yourselves! You two are adorable and i miss ya! You know you were only like 3 hours away from me :) Love all the things you got at Swiss Days--you have such great taste!

Elisha said...

Looks like a fun anniversary! Happy 5th! Isn't Vegas such a a blast?!