Monday, September 8, 2008

Still can't believe we are leaving


Me and some of my playgroup/girls night out friends got together tonight for pictures. Luara is moving too! I am going to miss everyone so much! Candra also came over tonight and brought the kids pictures and some bows for Kenadee, she is so sweet. This is going to be harder than I thought!

6 comments:

rosy said...

Good Luck with the move. I am sure it will all end well. I love moving. I do it so much. Keep blogging so I can see what you are up to.

Judy said...

Good luck, and keep postin so we can keep up with your life! Sure love ya!

Kassie Temple said...

Good luck with the move! You guys look cute. I am jealous...I miss you guys. I guess I started the moving trend:)

Neal and Angie said...

I'm glad you were able to make such good friends! Friends arethe best and I'm sure you'll keep in touch with them! I sure miss you and was sad I didn't get to see you last week:( What day is the big move?

Chelsi said...

So much fun! You are still as cute as every... someday we'll have to play too.

Elisha said...

What a fun group of friends! It is so neat to have great friends... makes the days a lot more exciting!