Monday, September 15, 2008

In Utah...again!

Well we are gone! We are staying at Kyle's parents house for about 2 weeks. Kyle started his new job today, I am anxious to see how it went! Moving was long and tiring we didn't get to Utah till midnight on Saturday. Hopefully I will get to see where we will be living tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned!!

9 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I am glad that things have gone well so far. I bet you are exhausted from the move. Hope you are feeling well.

Nikki said...

What can I do to help? I'm so glad you live here!

Judy said...

Good luck! Did you sell you house?

Anonymous said...

How fun for you guys to be in Utah. I'm so excited to hear what you guys are doing there. Good luck with everything!

Shauna said...

Wow! You have lots going on right now. I hope you love your new house and find friend soon (which won't be hard for you, because you adorable)!

Anonymous said...

where in Utah are you? we just moved to Sandy

Neal and Angie said...

How's Utah? You enjoying it so far? I hope you can get into your own house soon, I'm sure it's hard with kids but I'm sure the grandparents are LOVING it!

Unknown said...

Kaylie!! I hope all the moving went well! We will for sure be getting together soon. Dinner sometime this week maybe? That would be awesome! I can meet you anywhere! Thanks for the nice comment about my engagement, I'm so excited! (Can you believe Clark is going to be my brother-in-law?! Crazy!) Let's keep in touch this week!

Amber said...

I'm going to miss you friend. But the more reason to go to Utah! I love you so much Kay! Can't wait to hear where you're going to live!