February 26th Kayson turned 4 and Kyler turned 1!! Its was fun to have their birthdays celebrated together! I wasn't so sure about the whole thing, but I think they will enjoy sharing their birthdays with each other. Kayson LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so that was the theme of course! I think it worked well for a 4 year old and a 1 year old. We had a great time with Kyle's family that was able to come, they are so nice to come and celebrate with us!
Fall Activities
17 years ago





4 comments:
How cute!! I love the cake all over Kyler's face ha ha ha. That is classic! Cute idea for a theme, too.
How cute! I love that your boys share the same birthday! They are just the cutest things! I'm glad you still post it even if it is late :)
Happy Birthday guys!!! I love your pics, so cute!
Such a great idea for a dual birthday cake. Love the chocolate face!
Post a Comment