It looks like she had a fun little 1st birtday! I still can't believe she's already a year. Time sure does fly! How are you feeling? I hope I get to see you this weekend, maybe at Ryan Pasley's reception? Have a great Thanksgiving! I love you, Kaylie!! :)
Happy birthday to your little girl! I can't believe it's been a year already! Glad you posted! I miss hearing about what you're up to! Have a great Thanksgiving and see you in a month!
Your family is so cute. It was so fun to see that you are pregnant. When are you due. I am sure grateful for these blogs or we would never know anything. I will have to give your mom a bad time. But then we have not even heard anything from grandma. Atleast you got you little girl... i think Elisha is sure hers will br another girl. But, we love them all. There are so many cute little grandkids. Colette is going to be in Nephi in march. It would be fun if you could get together. Derek will be here with her for a week and then he has to be back to school. just wanted to say, hi, and tell you congradulations! Love, Aunt Debbie
10 comments:
Yea for one-year-olds! Check out thoes blue eyes...they reminds me of her mom's.
She is just so adorable!! You have such cute kids. Glad your pregnancy is going well. lOve ya!
It looks like she had a fun little 1st birtday! I still can't believe she's already a year. Time sure does fly! How are you feeling? I hope I get to see you this weekend, maybe at Ryan Pasley's reception? Have a great Thanksgiving! I love you, Kaylie!! :)
Happy birthday to your little girl! I can't believe it's been a year already! Glad you posted! I miss hearing about what you're up to! Have a great Thanksgiving and see you in a month!
She is too cute! Happy birthday! How are you feeling? I hope all is well for you guys.
Hey! How are you guys? Your babies are so sweet! And congrats on the new one! Sounds like it will be a busy year at your house! :)
Happy Birthday! I can't believe that she is already that old.
I can't believe that she is already a year old. Time flies!!! How are you liking your new place? When is your due date?
How are you feeling? I hope everthing is going well for you.
Your family is so cute. It was so fun to see that you are pregnant. When are you due. I am sure grateful for these blogs or we would never know anything. I will have to give your mom a bad time. But then we have not even heard anything from grandma. Atleast you got you little girl... i think Elisha is sure hers will br another girl. But, we love them all. There are so many cute little grandkids. Colette is going to be in Nephi in march. It would be fun if you could get together. Derek will be here with her for a week and then he has to be back to school. just wanted to say, hi, and tell you congradulations! Love, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment