Hello everyone! I am always putting photos on my blog and hardly ever writing! So I thought I should update. Kenadee is getting so big as you can see. She is very smiley and jabbery. Kayson is a "big boy now" he talks so good I am always shocked with the things he comes up with, and usually we are all rolling over laughing at him. Kenadee loves when he gets in her face and smiles and talks to her, and of course plays peek-a-boo! Kayson has a few names for her...usually Kena, also princess, Kenanee,( no"d") princess pie, baby girl. His names for me are...rarely mom, usually Kaylie, hun, honey, or babe. I wonder where he got those?? Kyle is always Kyo, and sometimes daddy O. Kyle is still working hard, and all the time! I am feeling a lot better, but I still have my bad days. I am not coaching cheerleading anymore after this school year. I loved it, but it is too much with two babies! We are really missing our family in Utah! Kyle has been so busy we haven't been down since Christmas!
Ok here are some shoutouts... My Mom and Dad Happy anniversary!!.. Rachel(my cutie cousin) Congrats!!! and Sha Congrats to you too!
Fall Activities
17 years ago





1 comments:
I just love your kids! And I love that Kayson calls you babe! ha ha I'm glad you guys are doing so well. I'm so happy for you guys. :)
Post a Comment