Monday, April 7, 2008

Kenadee






Kenadee Lynn is so much fun!! She is starting to sleep in her princess room in her crib!! Kenadee and Kayson have brought us so much joy!! You will see that Kayson wasn't going to give up his crib without a fight. We loved conference this weekend, we were able to feel the spirit of our new Prophet President Monson. It was a great weekend!


5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Kaylie!! the rooms turned out SOOO dang cute! I LOVE em' both!! FUN!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Their rooms are so cute!! Did you paint them yourself or have someone come in. So Fun!

Neal and Angie said...

Kayson's room turned out great! You guys are so dang talented! But it does look like he's having a hard time giving up his crib :) Kenadee is adorable too...love that little gummy grin!

Anonymous said...

I love how cute your kid's rooms are. Did you pain them yourself? Amazing!

Kassie Temple said...

They are so cute. I miss you guys!!